Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stuff White People Like


This blog slays me. At last, a comprehensive list of things that sums up the average Caucasian. Aren't stereotypes bad/wrong? No way man. There's a reason stereotypes exist: cause they're true.

My own contributions to the list of stuff that white people like:

-wearing sandals with jeans
-facial piercings
-smoothies
-rock climbing
-coupons
-Seinfeld
-sport sunglasses
-surfwear
-cycling
-mediocre restaurants
-festival concerts
-tattoos containing designs from distant cultures
-yoga
-stickers on their car
-American Eagle

4 comments:

Patrick Thomsen said...

Dude- Just wanted to say what up. Glad to see you are doing well. Your blog is hilarious.

Adam said...

* that's me indicating you hit that one on the nose.

Afton McFee said...

Hey Kristjan,
This is Afton Ward from high school, hope you remember me. Anyway found your blog from patricks blog, just wanted to say hi. Hope things are going well for you. Take Care

Marlow said...

Stereotypes are somewhat true. Last I checked, you don't like American Eagle.

But that blog is HILARIOUS! My fav is white spots. And the thought of liking soccer.