Friday, October 31, 2008

The Kid says "Happy Halloween"

JK about the last post. Lots of things have been happenin in Duder's life. Lots of things requiring brain waves and good juju, channeled to other facets of my everyday living. The good news is that I am back online, and will be spitting more hot fiyah.

Lets end the drought with a pic of my most recent pumpkin masterpiece. Jack-o-lanterns were a sign of good fortune to the Orientals in the 3rd century BC. Don't believe me? Wiki that. Anywhoms, I chose to go with a Prince/Purple Rain motif this year. I hope that "the Kid" brings you good fortune tonight on this Hallow's Eve.



4 comments:

Adam said...

Good to have you back, sir.

Ashlii Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlii Brooke said...

Remember when you sucked and didn't post fro-eva that was lame. Let's not do that again amigo - Coleman and I have would have nothing to talk about if it werent for your purple rain and death of enthy's post it notes.

Lish or Coors said...

I love purple rain.