Friday, June 6, 2008

Pick a color


I mentioned that I started paragliding lessons a little over a month ago in a previous post. Hop in your DeLorean, switch on the Flux Capacitor, and punch in June 13, 2008. As soon as you hit 88 mph, you will find out that I have logged over 30 flights and I am basically a certified P2 paraglider pilot. Excellent (in Wayne Campbell voice). I snapped this picture with my cell phone; the dotted line across the middle of the photo is actually rush hour traffic, southbound on 1-15.

Things are going along just swimmingly, which is ironic, because well… I am flying. Almost as ironic as rain on your wedding day or a free ride when you’re already late. Anywhoms, I have entered a critical stage of the paragliding experience... which color glider should I buy. Here are the options, vote for your favorite.
























There ya go Christine.

8 comments:

McDirty said...

Teal and orange-just trust me on that.

Tyson said...

I vote for white. White's the new black.

Joy said...

For you, I am feeling either Yellow or Orange, although if it was me I would go for the Teal. Choices, choices. What will be the lucky winner? I am on the edge of my seat.

Adam said...

Ahreenge.

Unknown said...

teal & orange no diznounbt.

El beef tah said...

Teal is for fur trading, pow wows and really hot girls. White and Red, can not go wrong. Also, I was surprised to see you are wearing jeans in the photo. I would have thought there was a pilot uniform, sort of like leather suits for bullet bike riders.

Ashlii Brooke said...

I freakin love you!! I havent read your blog forever and I just read the White People entry as well as Old Men VS Lesbo's. It kicked my ass beasley.

Jenny said...

Such a sweet new hobby you have. I'm a fan of the white and red or the teal.