Thursday, January 17, 2008

List of Things that Must Go, Vol. 2


Some of you may recall a previous post, in which I outlined several things that must go. Since then, my observations about the world around me have yielded another installment of this (now officially) ongoing post. I compiled this list in class last night:

Hunting stickers: mainly found on redneck trucks, but usually depict two male elk, with horns interlocked. The word "Gladiators" can be seen underneath the image.


White girls and gang signs: seen largely on social networking sites. The generic gang sign favored is a usually a backwards "peace sign", and is usually accompanied by pursed lips, a la "kissy face".

Charlie's Angels sydrome: once again, can be seen largely in albums on social networking websites. It is where, for some unknown reason, girls feel the need to stand back-to-back, while holding up imaginary pistols made of their two hands clasped together, while posing for a picture. Why is this the default pose? (Thanks Chase, for bringing this to my list)

The response "everything", as the answer to the question "So what kind of music do you listen to?": Nelly, Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban, Snoop Dogg, and the Killers... thats not everything.

Other things that made the list, yet need no explanation:

The Toyota Prius

Double breasted suits

Items constructed entirely from duct tape


Beaded, or shell necklaces on males

Overly scented woman lotion


Screaming or grunting loudly while lifting weights at the gym

Sketchers sneakers

4 comments:

Team Avarell said...

You make me laugh and I thank you for that!!

Adam said...

On point. I too, share your vile hatred for many of these things.

Unknown said...

They have lots of those hunting stickers out here, my neighbor drives a Prius and rocks Sketchers like it's 1997, and I HATE/LOATHE the "Everything" bitches.

Ashlii Brooke said...

Why do you have to hate on my Sketchers and Kelly Clarkson?? Also, how else are people going to know how WT I am unless I flash my "MS13" or "O Town Tres Hombres" signs while I'm out and about with my 3 year old and 9 month ripe mid section???? MUAH Ash